Our CompanyStreamline processes. Reduce costs. Improve quality.
SoftwareAn innovator in cloud and mobile technology, TerraXML software solutions provide users with a single point of access to large collections of enterprise data. Being highly customizable and easy to implement, TerraXML software solutions cost-effectively address difficult business problems across multiple industry segments.
TerraXML solutions are focused to support three key operational segments:
- Field Service Execution
- Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul
- Customer Engagement
Each of our solutions leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver high-value solutions for our clients.
InnovationTerraXML delivers innovative software applications for efficient service execution. The TerraView application from TerraXML helps users perform tasks faster and with fewer errors, enabling equipment to stay in production and generating revenue. Based near Boulder, Colorado, our resources are highly skilled in enabling our customers to streamline processes, reduce costs, and improve quality.
- Address: 1380 Forest Park Circle Suite 100 Lafayette, CO 80026-3378
- Phone: 888-707-7847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TerraXML provides product and consulting services to help companies plan, design, and implement XML-based publishing, content management, and delivery solutions for the web and mobile devices.
We operate in a wide range of business domains, with extensive experience in:
- Aviation/Aerospace and Transportation MRO
- Oil and Gas
- Standards Development Organizations
Our clients are among the most successful and trusted brands in their industries. Due to their business challenges and complex environments, our clients have adopted XML as the underlying intelligent data format for their corporate information. They need to provide “anywhere accessible” applications to users with features and functionality that can only be enabled with XML. These companies count on TerraXML to address their most pressing initiatives.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Software EngineerTerraXML is actively looking for an experienced software engineer.
Job Description (SSE)
Senior Software Engineer
Location: 1380 Forest Park Circle, Suite 100, Lafayette, Colorado
Job description: TerraXML is looking for a senior software engineer who will work with product and project teams in the Lafayette, Colorado headquarters. We use a wide range of technologies:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Dynamic web development in a complex multi-tiered environment
- Mastery of XML technologies including XSLT, XPath, DTD, Schema
- Enterprise web development experience (Java or .Net)
- Ability to develop code, regardless of language, as modules that can be extended and reused
- Experience working in a Software Development Lifecycle environment using a standard methodology
- Excellent code writing, commenting, and documenting skills
- Desired Technical Skills (the more the better)
- Java EE technologies including JSP, servlets, web services, JMS, etc.
- Agile process experience
- XForms development
- Experience with XML standards such as ATA-2200, S1000D, DITA and Docbook
- Managing bugs and features using the JIRA Issue management system
- Native XML Database experience using the XQuery language
- JQuery development
- Mobile web applications
- Building Java applications with Maven
- Apache HTTP and Tomcat application servers
Development environments: Linux, Windows, iOS, Android
The successful applicant will work closely with product owners and solution architects to develop new solution offerings or improve existing ones. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software solutions. There is occasional travel to customer sites.
The Senior Software Engineer performs the following tasks in their job function:
- Identifies the appropriate solution architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Records solution architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Maintains and evolves solution architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyzes risks and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Provides supporting information to the engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Assists software designers/implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Leads review processes for software architecture documents.
- Ensures software version control is performed and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Participates in the system specification review processes to ensure system requirements can be translated into a valid solution architecture.
- Complies with all applicable software development processes.
- Performs detailed software design as well as implement and/or maintain code according to duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures the overall integrity of the solution architecture and validates it against the system specification.
- Integrates internal and external solution design into a cohesive user experience.
In related work expectations, you will:
- Be responsible for dictating design choices to software engineers, including but not limited to platforms, coding, and technical levels.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and effectively communicate them to the project team.
- Spearhead all of the software development activities: oversee the project development team; manage the full life cycle of the process; monitor research; review code and supervise testing.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s technologies, concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- The successful candidate will have a BS in Computer Science or related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience with some of the aforementioned technologies is required, as is leadership of software development teams.
- You should be a self-starter who brings a desire to learn new technologies, a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, and good verbal and written skills.
- Candidates should highlight experiences that demonstrate their leadership capabilities in academic, vocational and social pursuits.
Benefits: TerraXML provides compensation packages that rank in the top 10% of software engineering companies in the Denver metro area.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
XML ConsultantsTerraXML is always on the lookout for XML “rock stars”. If you think you have what it takes to join a world class team of developers, we would love to hear from you.
Based in Lafayette, Colorado, TerraXML has extensive experience implementing solutions that address challenges in several practice areas:
- Content Lifecycle Analysis and Consulting
- Content Management
- Dynamic Publishing
- Web Application Development
- Service Lifecycle Management
- Intelligent Information Access
- Content/Data Conversion and Consolidation
Each practice leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver high-value solutions to our clients.
- We provide 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision plans. Staff members receive 4 weeks paid leave per annum. All staff members receive equity in the company that vests from date of hire. Our compensation packages rank in the top 10% of software engineering companies in the Denver metro area.
- For more information, please contact us or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Us
Senior VP of Business Development
With over 25 years of experience in publishing, transportation, aerospace and defense industries, Jason is a results-oriented leader in sales and business development. Prior to TerraXML, Jason served as Vice President of Sales at Flatirons Solutions with responsibilities for new sales within the aerospace and defense industries. Jason’s business development experience includes high value information applications, XML publishing solutions, content management applications with dynamic data delivery. Jason is responsible for driving the growth of key TerraXML portfolio offerings. His responsibilities include go-to-market strategy and execution to achieve top-line growth of TerraView. Jason brings extensive knowledge to the TerraXML team and holds a BA from Regis University.
Director of Finance and Human Resources
Board of Directors
Aweida Venture Partners
Our clients are among the most successful and demanding brands in the world. They all share a focus on adopting new and innovative technologies to improve business operations. These companies count on TerraXML to address a variety of pressing initiatives inside complex operating environments.
A History of Successful Customer Engagements