Our CompanyStreamline processes. Reduce costs. Improve quality.
TerraXML solutions are focused to support three key operational segments:
- Field Service Execution
- Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul
- Customer Engagement
Each of our solutions leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver high-value solutions for our clients.
- Address: 1380 Forest Park Circle Suite 100 Lafayette, CO 80026-3378
- Phone: 888-707-7847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TerraXML provides product and consulting services to help companies plan, design, and implement XML-based publishing, content management, and delivery solutions for the web and mobile devices.
We operate in a wide range of business domains, with extensive experience in:
- Aviation/Aerospace and Transportation MRO
- Oil and Gas
- Standards Development Organizations
Our clients are among the most successful and trusted brands in their industries. Due to their business challenges and complex environments, our clients have adopted XML as the underlying intelligent data format for their corporate information. They need to provide “anywhere accessible” applications to users with features and functionality that can only be enabled with XML. These companies count on TerraXML to address their most pressing initiatives.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Description (SSE)
Senior Software Engineer
Location: 1380 Forest Park Circle, Suite 100, Lafayette, Colorado
Job description: TerraXML is looking for a senior software engineer who will work with product and project teams in the Lafayette, Colorado headquarters. We use a wide range of technologies:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Dynamic web development in a complex multi-tiered environment
- Mastery of XML technologies including XSLT, XPath, DTD, Schema
- Enterprise web development experience (Java or .Net)
- Ability to develop code, regardless of language, as modules that can be extended and reused
- Experience working in a Software Development Lifecycle environment using a standard methodology
- Excellent code writing, commenting, and documenting skills
- Desired Technical Skills (the more the better)
- Java EE technologies including JSP, servlets, web services, JMS, etc.
- Agile process experience
- XForms development
- Experience with XML standards such as ATA-2200, S1000D, DITA and Docbook
- Managing bugs and features using the JIRA Issue management system
- Native XML Database experience using the XQuery language
- JQuery development
- Mobile web applications
- Building Java applications with Maven
- Apache HTTP and Tomcat application servers
Development environments: Linux, Windows, iOS, Android
The successful applicant will work closely with product owners and solution architects to develop new solution offerings or improve existing ones. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software solutions. There is occasional travel to customer sites.
The Senior Software Engineer performs the following tasks in their job function:
- Identifies the appropriate solution architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Records solution architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Maintains and evolves solution architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyzes risks and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Provides supporting information to the engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Assists software designers/implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Leads review processes for software architecture documents.
- Ensures software version control is performed and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Participates in the system specification review processes to ensure system requirements can be translated into a valid solution architecture.
- Complies with all applicable software development processes.
- Performs detailed software design as well as implement and/or maintain code according to duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures the overall integrity of the solution architecture and validates it against the system specification.
- Integrates internal and external solution design into a cohesive user experience.
In related work expectations, you will:
- Be responsible for dictating design choices to software engineers, including but not limited to platforms, coding, and technical levels.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and effectively communicate them to the project team.
- Spearhead all of the software development activities: oversee the project development team; manage the full life cycle of the process; monitor research; review code and supervise testing.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s technologies, concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- The successful candidate will have a BS in Computer Science or related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience with some of the aforementioned technologies is required, as is leadership of software development teams.
- You should be a self-starter who brings a desire to learn new technologies, a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, and good verbal and written skills.
- Candidates should highlight experiences that demonstrate their leadership capabilities in academic, vocational and social pursuits.
Benefits: TerraXML provides compensation packages that rank in the top 10% of software engineering companies in the Denver metro area.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Based in Lafayette, Colorado, TerraXML has extensive experience implementing solutions that address challenges in several practice areas:
- Content Lifecycle Analysis and Consulting
- Content Management
- Dynamic Publishing
- Web Application Development
- Service Lifecycle Management
- Intelligent Information Access
- Content/Data Conversion and Consolidation
Each practice leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver high-value solutions to our clients.
- We provide 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision plans. Staff members receive 4 weeks paid leave per annum. All staff members receive equity in the company that vests from date of hire. Our compensation packages rank in the top 10% of software engineering companies in the Denver metro area.
- For more information, please contact us or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Us
TerraXML Transforms Technical Information Delivery with TerraView 4.1
Lafayette, CO. – October 20, 2017. – TerraXML Inc. announces the latest release of their TerraView 4.1 platform. TerraView 4.1 serves as a foundation for building next-generation information delivery applications that reduce content retrieval time while providing device independence.
Available for cloud deployment, TerraView 4.1 provides increased functionality for managing technical information including parts and repair manuals, directives from various international regulatory authorities and internal company initiatives.
“Our customers know up-to-date content is critical for successful daily operations” said Jason Duffey, Senior Vice President. “With the support of MarkLogic 9, TerraView 4.1 provides increased scalability and improved manageability”
Key features and enhancements available in TerraView 4.1 include:
- Support for MarkLogic 9 providing improved enterprise data governance and advanced security features
- Deployments to leading cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration with directory services
- More consistent appearance across disparate standards (DITA, S1000D, iSpec 2200, PDF)
- Support for a wider array of OEM maintenance manuals, including Boeing, Airbus, Sikorsky, GE, AgustaWestland, Airbus, Pratt and Whitney, and Turbomeca
For over 10 years, organizations around the world have come to rely on TerraXML to power their information applications. TerraXML is focused on delivering content management solutions that enable enterprise organizations to universally access reliable data. Based near Boulder, Colorado, our solutions empower our customers with streamlined processes, reduced costs, and improved quality. For more information please visit www.terraxml.com, LinkedIn, Twitter.
Senior VP of Business Development
With over 25 years of experience in publishing, transportation, aerospace and defense industries, Jason is a results-oriented leader in sales and business development. Prior to TerraXML, Jason served as Vice President of Sales at Flatirons Solutions with responsibilities for new sales within the aerospace and defense industries. Jason’s business development experience includes high value information applications, XML publishing solutions, content management applications with dynamic data delivery. Jason is responsible for driving the growth of key TerraXML portfolio offerings. His responsibilities include go-to-market strategy and execution to achieve top-line growth of TerraView. Jason brings extensive knowledge to the TerraXML team and holds a BA from Regis University.
Director of Finance and Human Resources
Board of Directors
Aweida Venture Partners
Our clients are among the most successful and demanding brands in the world. They all share a focus on adopting new and innovative technologies to improve business operations. These companies count on TerraXML to address a variety of pressing initiatives inside complex operating environments.
A History of Successful Customer Engagements