Our CompanyStreamline processes. Reduce costs. Improve quality.
An innovator in cloud and mobile technology, TerraXML software solutions provide users with a single point of access to large collections of enterprise data. Being highly customizable and easy to implement, TerraXML software solutions cost-effectively address difficult business problems across multiple industry segments.
TerraXML solutions are focused to support three key operational segments:
- Field Service Execution
- Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul
- Customer Engagement
Each of our solutions leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver high-value solutions for our clients.
TerraXML delivers innovative software applications for efficient service execution. The TerraView application from TerraXML helps users perform tasks faster and with fewer errors, enabling equipment to stay in production and generating revenue. Based near Boulder, Colorado, our resources are highly skilled in enabling our customers to streamline processes, reduce costs, and improve quality.
- Address: 1380 Forest Park Circle Suite 100 Lafayette, CO 80026-3378
- Phone: 888-707-7847
- Email: email@example.com
TerraXML provides product and consulting services to help companies plan, design, and implement XML-based publishing, content management, and delivery solutions for the web and mobile devices.
We operate in a wide range of business domains, with extensive experience in:
- Aviation/Aerospace and Transportation MRO
- Oil and Gas
- Standards Development Organizations
Our clients are among the most successful and trusted brands in their industries. Due to their business challenges and complex environments, our clients have adopted XML as the underlying intelligent data format for their corporate information. They need to provide “anywhere accessible” applications to users with features and functionality that can only be enabled with XML. These companies count on TerraXML to address their most pressing initiatives.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
TerraXML is actively looking for an experienced software engineer.
Job Description (SSE)
Senior Software Engineer
Location: 1380 Forest Park Circle, Suite 100, Lafayette, Colorado
Job description: TerraXML is looking for a senior software engineer who will work with product and project teams in the Lafayette, Colorado headquarters. We use a wide range of technologies:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Dynamic web development in a complex multi-tiered environment
- Mastery of XML technologies including XSLT, XPath, DTD, Schema
- Enterprise web development experience (Java or .Net)
- Ability to develop code, regardless of language, as modules that can be extended and reused
- Experience working in a Software Development Lifecycle environment using a standard methodology
- Excellent code writing, commenting, and documenting skills
- Desired Technical Skills (the more the better)
- Java EE technologies including JSP, servlets, web services, JMS, etc.
- Agile process experience
- XForms development
- Experience with XML standards such as ATA-2200, S1000D, DITA and Docbook
- Managing bugs and features using the JIRA Issue management system
- Native XML Database experience using the XQuery language
- JQuery development
- Mobile web applications
- Building Java applications with Maven
- Apache HTTP and Tomcat application servers
Development environments: Linux, Windows, iOS, Android
The successful applicant will work closely with product owners and solution architects to develop new solution offerings or improve existing ones. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software solutions. There is occasional travel to customer sites.
The Senior Software Engineer performs the following tasks in their job function:
- Identifies the appropriate solution architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Records solution architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Maintains and evolves solution architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyzes risks and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Provides supporting information to the engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Assists software designers/implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Leads review processes for software architecture documents.
- Ensures software version control is performed and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Participates in the system specification review processes to ensure system requirements can be translated into a valid solution architecture.
- Complies with all applicable software development processes.
- Performs detailed software design as well as implement and/or maintain code according to duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures the overall integrity of the solution architecture and validates it against the system specification.
- Integrates internal and external solution design into a cohesive user experience.
In related work expectations, you will:
- Be responsible for dictating design choices to software engineers, including but not limited to platforms, coding, and technical levels.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and effectively communicate them to the project team.
- Spearhead all of the software development activities: oversee the project development team; manage the full life cycle of the process; monitor research; review code and supervise testing.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s technologies, concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- The successful candidate will have a BS in Computer Science or related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience with some of the aforementioned technologies is required, as is leadership of software development teams.
- You should be a self-starter who brings a desire to learn new technologies, a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, and good verbal and written skills.
- Candidates should highlight experiences that demonstrate their leadership capabilities in academic, vocational and social pursuits.
Benefits: TerraXML provides compensation packages that rank in the top 10% of software engineering companies in the Denver metro area.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TerraXML is always on the lookout for XML “rock stars”. If you think you have what it takes to join a world class team of developers, we would love to hear from you.
Based in Lafayette, Colorado, TerraXML has extensive experience implementing solutions that address challenges in several practice areas:
- Content Lifecycle Analysis and Consulting
- Content Management
- Dynamic Publishing
- Web Application Development
- Service Lifecycle Management
- Intelligent Information Access
- Content/Data Conversion and Consolidation
Each practice leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver high-value solutions to our clients.
- We provide 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision plans. Staff members receive 4 weeks paid leave per annum. All staff members receive equity in the company that vests from date of hire. Our compensation packages rank in the top 10% of software engineering companies in the Denver metro area.
- For more information, please contact us or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Connect with Us
TerraXML Taps Industry Veteran To Head Sales Efforts
Lafayette, CO – June 21, 2016
TerraXML, a leading provider of content creation, management and delivery software and services, is pleased to announce the appointment of industry veteran, Bob Wass, as Vice President of Sales. In this role, Mr. Wass will be responsible for driving revenue growth across both existing customers and new accounts. He will also be tasked with spearheading TerraXML’s expansion into new markets.
Mr. Wass has a broad range of experience in both start-ups and large, public enterprise software vendors. He has held key positions with PTC/Arbortext and XyEnterprise (now SDL) as well as help grow several start-ups which were acquired by larger vendors.
“We’re very excited to have someone of Bob’s caliber drive our revenue growth,” said Kent Arnold, President of TerraXML. “His broad experience in both the solutions that we offer and the markets that we serve is an ideal fit for our organization.”
“I’m thrilled to be part of such a top notch organization,” said Wass. “The quality of the people here and the work that they do are second to none. I have no doubt that we can exceed all revenue and customer satisfaction goals.”
With over 20 years of IT, program, and operations management, Kent is now responsible for product development and professional services at TerraXML. Prior to TerraXML, Kent owned responsibility for enterprise business solution implementations across a number of airline and aerospace OEM’s including Continental/United, Delta, USAir, Qantas, Boeing, Eurocopter, FedEx, UPS, Rolls Royce, and GE Aircraft Engines. Kent has also spent time in publishing software development at IBM, as the director of programs at Creative Concepts Corporation, and as a founding member of InfoTrust with Bob Aidun. Kent holds a BS in Computer Science from the University of Delaware, an MA in Social Conflict from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and has conducted PhD studies on conflict resolution at the University of Cape Town.
Vice President of Sales
Bob has over 30 years experience in sales and sales management in the enterprise software and professional services industry. He has a successful track record with both small start-ups as well as large publicly held companies. Bob has a history of opening new markets, driving innovative solutions, and growing the customer base for the companies that he represented. For the past 15 years Bob has been focused on the technical information market segment and brings extensive knowledge to the TerraXML team. Prior to TerraXML, Bob held key positions with MarkLogic, Suite Solutions, XyEnterprise, Arbortext & Stellent. He holds a BA degree in Marketing Communications from Rowan University.
Director of Finance and Human Resources
Nancy brings over thirty years of professional experience to the TerraXML team. Early in her career, Nancy developed skills in programming and project management with ANR (now Coastal Corp); however over the past ten years her focus has shifted to managing business processes including accounting and human resources. Prior to joining TerraXML in 2007, Nancy was instrumental in guiding business operations for Primen (a subsidiary of the Energy Power Research Institute), Crocs, and Creative Concepts Corporation.
Board of Directors
Jesse is widely regarded as the father of the computer data storage industry in Colorado. He was the Chairman and President of Storage Technology Corporation, the company which he founded in 1969 and built into a billion dollar company in twelve years. Many of the data storage and technology related companies in Boulder County were started by former employees and others associated with StorageTek. Since leaving the company, Jesse has been involved in the financing and startup of several of these companies, both individually and as the General Partner of Aweida Venture Partners. Jesse and his wife, Maria, have been active contributors to non-profit organizations.
Aweida Venture Partners
Dan joined Aweida Venture Partners in 1991 to work closely with the portfolio investment companies in the telecom, data storage, and IT industries while also managing the stock portfolio of AVP. Today, his primary focus is in data storage, clean technologies, and ecommerce related businesses. He works with portfolio companies and assists them with strategic guidance, financial analysis and helps them to avoid navigational potholes without micromanaging their efforts. He serves on the board of Channel Intelligence, Privacy Networks, eStarcom, TerraXML, Atrato, and Storage Genetics.
A proven leader with an established track record of global revenue growth, Victor brings 20+ years of executive experience to the TerraXML board. Victor served as CEO for Eversync, Panasas Inc., and Chaparral Network Storage Corp. In each of these roles, Victor was instrumental in overcoming organizational challenges by transforming company vision and operation to focus on product innovation, market expansion, team development, and industry partnerships. Victor also served in key executive positions with Storage Tek, including EVP of Enterprise Groups and Chief Operating Officer. Victor is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a degree in business administration from the Catholic University of Puerto Rico.
For over a decade, organizations around the world have come to rely on MarkLogic to power their innovative information applications. As the world’s experts at integrating data from silos, MarkLogic’s operational and transactional enterprise NoSQL database platform empowers our customers to build next generation applications on a unified, 360-degree view of their data. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MarkLogic has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. For more information, please visit www.marklogic.com.
Design Science develops software used by educators, scientists, and publishing professionals, including MathType, Equation Editor in Microsoft Office, MathFlow, MathDaisy and MathPlayer, to communicate on the web and in print. We also license components and technology to many OEM partners who want to math-enable their own products. We aggressively research new products and technologies, particularly those that extend our commanding lead in MathML technology.
Our clients are among the most successful and demanding brands in the world. They all share a focus on adopting new and innovative technologies to improve business operations. These companies count on TerraXML to address a variety of pressing initiatives inside complex operating environments.
A History of Successful Customer Engagements